Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Subesh Yadav The Unknown Legend


                           Subesh Yadav

Image result for failure then success

Beginning of Computer in My Life:

Hi! I’m mischievous boy, Subesh Yadav. I was 13 years old. I was unknown about the gadget called computer. I only knew that Computer is used to play games, watch movies and listen the Music. I even don’t know, how to turn the Computer on. One small kid, imagined to have some of the experiences with Computer. My father, once thought to buy a laptop, that day was very much precious time in my life. I was wondered of having it soon, and doing some stuff with it. After few weeks, I was in front of the gadget which I even don’t know to run.

 Hated in School (No Computer Skill)

When, I went to new standard boarding school. I even don’t know to turn on the computer. All student hated me and even don’t put me on the project. I was so much alone. They were very much ahead than me on the technology.  Due to no computer skill I don’t used to get practical marks too.

WE KNEW “Children are so curious, they want to learn new things and they learned it fast too”

Computer was in front of me. I looked toward the display, keys.  I saw a circle button with an art of switch on (I was talent in study), I just click on it. It’s wondered for me; the computer turns on. I was surprised to have it for the first time. After opening computer, I was unknown about the functions and uses of those keys and the icons.

 Some dark experiences:

You know I was mischievous. I always wanted to learn new things. One day, I was just doing some stuff with the computer, my computer get hang. I was very scared, I thought it was damaged. But nothing too serious, it was just an accident. After some weeks, it happened for a lot of time. I was very angry and search on YouTube to fix this issue. I got something from video, I gone through the video instruction and followed it. I changed into the computer registry, the problem had already begun one by one. One day, I knew about the hacking system called, Kali Linux. I was so much interested in hacking. I just downloaded it from the server and ran it into the virtual box. I knew about virtual box. I installed the operating system. Great problem happened, after installing, my windows divided into dual operating system. 13 years old boy, didn’t know that much about the system. I was scared a lot. But I never gave up, I just saw the video and fix it. Kali Linux didn’t run well in that operating system. I used another method. After installing it, my system gets crashed. It says, your system is crashed. I was nearly to cry. I was very sacred. But the condition taught me a lot. I just downloaded the window 10 iso file and load it into the computer with the help of friend computer. Know, the problem is that I don’t know to install the window 10 in computer. I again saw video and knew it. I installed the windows.

More than 10 times, I crashed the system.

I was very mischievous but very much addicted to learn new things. A lot of time, I face those condition but I never gave up. I continued my learning process. I also faced a lot of problem while installing software’s, games, and other files. But I never gave up. Whenever, my system gets damaged or crashed, I never send it to the computer shop, I repaired myself.
Used WIFI for 3 years of others by hacking
Friends, my father was not so much rich that he can afford expensive costing WIFI. But I was very much curious to learn new things. I used kali Linux and hacked the protected WIFI. I used WIFI for 3 years by hacking.

 Improvement in Typing Speed:

At 13 years, when I saw my friend typing his name very fast, I got shocked. I also wanted to do that but it was too difficult. I started learning with the help of software. I improved a lot and know at age 15, my typing speed is more than 80 WPM and increasing still.
Two years later
After two years, you won’t believe that I learned a lot of stuff and functions of computer that even professional does not experience it. I learned many things, about computer system, a lot of problem occurred while installing program, software and experienced a lot of viruses, and worms. Now, I know about the software, programs and many more things that professional also don’t know.

Hard disk formatted Story

You know that I was very interested with hacking. Know, I just want to know more about hacking. I knew about, how to install kali Linux. Taking bootable pen drive of kali Linux, I started installing the kali Linux. Worst time, mistakenly I click on the formatted unknowingly. Thousands of videos, software was deleted. I was very much afraid. But I learned a lot. I knew about date recovery software and knew to recover the files which were deleted permanently.

Conclusion

If you want to learn, just make mistake again and again, you will be expert one day.
Some of friends have apple mac book. But they even don’t know typing, run windows nicely. I am not telling that every rich are same.  But they are not utilizing the benefits. There are thousands of things which are to learn in future but we should not waste our past with playing game and other things, use computer and learn and invent more.

0 komentar: